Cat/Puppy Adjustable Harness (with leash)
This cat/puppy adjustable harness is designed to be used to walk your cat, puppy or small breed dog.
The cat harness is designed to allow your cat to enjoy a walk outdoors like their canine counterparts. They are built to factor in the elusive and troublesome cat, as a harness offers more protection and support than a simple collar. Harnesses distribute force to prevent the choking and slippage that collars often involve. Great for travel and visits to the vet.
It’s a good idea to get your cat used to a harness whilst they’re young so that they are confident with it as an adult cat. Older cats can still learn with a bit of extra patience.
- Premium quality 3/8″ nylon web in solid colours.
- Complete with a 4′ (122cm) lead which has a high quality snap hook.
- Adjusts to fit any size cat, puppy or small dog breeds.
- Safe, comfortable and durable.
- It’s ideal for walks or trips to the vet.
- Easy to fit … after adjusting to the required size, simply snap close the nylon buckles. You want the harness to be snug, but not too tight. As a general rule, you should be able to fit a finger or two — but not more than that — under the harness.
Walking on a leash is a great way to keep indoor cats stimulated and active. You might find that previously shy and timid cats build up a bit of confidence after their outdoor adventures!