The innovative Quick-Fit Harness is the answer to every dogs (and their owners) dreams! One click of the buckle on the Quick-Fit and the dog and owner are ready to go. This unique harness is designed with a Neoprene chest sleeve to cover the adjustment chest strap. Reflective stitching offers enhanced visibility at night, and a stainless-steel ring attaches to the leash. While exceptionally functional, the Quick-Fit is built for comfort. Every pooch will have a perfect fit because the patent-pending system tells owners if the harness is the wrong size by showing them a red tab. As easy to use as a collar..
EzyDog Quick-Fit Dog Harness
$39.95 – $51.95
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.99 with More info
EzyDog Quick-Fit Dog Harness
The Simplicity of a Collar with the Control of a Harness!
The EzyDog Quick-Fit Dog Harness really is as simple to fit as a collar, but it has also been designed to be comfortable on your dog. Soft neoprene is placed against your dog’s chest and the EzyDog soft touch webbing is used in all other contact areas. It has also been meticulously constructed to minimise any pinching or chafing. Because the Quick Fit effectively reduces the need for a dog collar, an ID tag holder is included on the harness.
Quick to Fit! Soft and Comfortable too..
Adjust each strap once and buckle on the harness with one click, then you’re good to go. When going on an outside adventure with your dog, the last thing you want is their harness to slow you down. Don’t waste time and energy trying to manoeuvre them into an uncomfortable, complicated harness – just click them into the Quick Fit Harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together with no limits!
– One click of the buckle and you’re all set to go
– Neoprene chest strap sleeve for extra comfort
– Reflective stitching for better visibility at night time
– Stainless steel ring for secure leash connection
– Unique fitting system confirms that you have the correct size harness for your dog (see fitting instructions, diagram and video below)
GET THE BEST OF BOTH A COLLAR AND HARNESS WITH THE QUICK FIT!
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
1. Loosen all straps. Adjust the chest strap by pushing the neoprene to one side and adjusting the Velcro
2. Slip neck area over dog’s head
3. Clip girth strap together
4. Adjust to fit your dog. When adjusting, red safety patch in Velcro must be hidden at all points of adjustment
TIP: Keep the chest strap a little loose so that the girth strap does not pull into your dog’s legs
IMPORTANT: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps and dog.