Expandable Dog Car Window Vent
The Car Window Vent/Guard is a great product for anyone who travels with their dog in the car.
It allows fresh air to circulate in cars, offering the fresh air dogs need while keeping the dogs head securely inside the vehicle. Suitable for most types of car window, this vent fits between the glass and the window frame and is easy to install and remove.
– Easily attaches to window glass
– Fits into top of car door window channel
– Folds up for easy storage
– Ideal for long journeys and to discourage dogs from hanging their heads out of the window!
There is one vent per pack.
The vent is expandable (like an accordion), it will depend on the width of your window as to how far it will open.
As an example for sizing, if your window is approx 50cm wide, the window will be opened approx 20cm; a window width of approx 65cm, the window will be open approx 18cm
Please remember never leave your pet unattended in a parked car.
1. Extend the vent to roughly the length of the window.
2. Lower the window sufficiently to allow car vent to be positioned.
3. Fit the protruding ends of the double bars over the edge of the window and the ends of the single bars into the window channel.
4. With the vent in place raise the window carefully until the vent is secured. Avoid over tightening.
The electric motors are usually powerful so the best way is to raise the window in small steps by nudging the control button or switch until the car vent is secure.
The window vent should not be regarded as a security device. Its intended function is to allow fresh air to be admitted to your vehicle and to discourage your pet from putting his head out or attempting to leave the vehicle.