Kurgo Backseat Bridge Car Seat Extender
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge does just what its name says, and bridges the gap between your front and rear seats, so falling to the floor is never a problem for your pup.
Sometimes your pup just needs a little more open space in your car to feel secure and comfortable while travelling.
With a few simple attachments this padded bridge connects between seats, providing the extra comfortable space that they need to have a happy ride. This bridge conveniently folds up so Fido can invite a human passenger to join him in the back without having to give up the bridge. It can also be folded up to store items that require more space.
There is a fold down centre barrier that acts as a wall just in case you stop short, and also a built in cup holder and pockets for storage so you can carry your dog’s leash, poop bags, and food bowls wherever you go.
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge is reversible with black on one side and hampton sand (tan) on the other side so you can match it with your car’s interior or switch it up whenever you want.
A regular pet hammock seat cover can be used over the top for protection of car seats from scratches, dirt, wet muddy paws and dog hair.
- Sturdy, rugged pad that holds up to 45kgs (100 pounds)
- Barrier panel blocks access to the front seat, designed to prevent distracted driving
- Sides fold up to accommodate a human passenger
- One side is black, the other side is Hampton Sand (tan) – can be reversed to match vehicle interiors
- Pockets for storage, bottle holder on back side and front side
- Can be used with a regular car seat hammock cover
- Universal fit
Measures 40.5cm D x 132cm W x 2.5cm H (16″ D x 52″ W x 1″ H)
Not recommended for spaces greater than 33cm (13″) from back of seat to seat edge