Cargo Boot Liner for Dogs
The Tully Cargo Boot Liner for Dogs are a Universal Fit. They are used in all types of vehicles ranging from large SUVs to small compact cars. Manufactured to accommodate the largest dogs and the heaviest use. The Tully Boot Liners are built to last.
- Now available in two sizes – Regular and Large
- Keeps your rear cargo area free of dirt and dog hair
- Bottom and side panels are fitted with velcro attachment to reduce slip on the carpet boot floor (the product is supplied with additional velcro attachments to attach to plastic side panels if required)
- Rear panel can be folded out to cover the car bumper when dogs are jumping in and out – this prevents the car being scratched
- Smooth vinyl covered polyester construction does not attract dog hair making it easier to clean
- Adjustable front, rear and side makes the Protector suitable for most cars
- Easy to set up – takes less than two minutes to set the boot liner up
- Industrial strength straps. Reinforced the straps and fortified cross stitching using industrial strength thread.
Boot Liner size (comes in two sizes)
Regular Size: 78cm front to back x 104cm wide x 52cm high at backrest and 41cm high sides with a 52cm bumper flap.
Total front to back length including bumper flap is 1.29m
Large Size: 95cm front to back x 130cm wide x 52cm high at backrest and 45cm high sides with a 112cm bumper flap.
Total front to back length including bumper flap is 2.07m
Which cars does it fit?
Please check dimensions of your car to be sure you are not disappointed.
Regular Size: has been used and tested on the following cars. This is not an exhaustive list.
- BMW X1 X3 X5 Tourer
- Mazda 3, 5, 6 wagon
- VW Tiguan, Golf wagon, Passat, Alltrack and Touareg
- Citroen C4
- Mercedes GL’s, M and B class
- Honda CR-V, HRV
- Ford Explorer, Kuga, Territory
- Nissan Patrol
- Holden Captiva 5
- Peugeot 207, 307
- Hyundai Getz, i30
- Subaru Forester, Outback
- Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler
- Range Rover Sport
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Kia Sportage
- Toyota Camry
- Audi Q7, A4
- AND MANY OTHERS
Large Size: This size has been produced in response to request for boot liners for larger SUVs, for example Toyota Kluger, Prado, Mitsubishi Pajero and Nissan Pathfinder.
The Boot liner should fit most conventional wagons and SUVs. Not ideal for Ford Futura wagon or Holden sports wagon as both of these vehicles do not have rear head rests to secure the Protector.
How the boot liner attaches to your car cargo area
The Protector attaches to the back of the rear seat via two adjustable straps that fit around the seat headrests. Two strips of velcro cover the full length of the floor and the side panels. The supplied velcro hook segments can be applied along the sides of the cargo area to adhere to the Protector
Boot Liner Construction
Made from 600 denier Polyester with rubber backing. Waterproof and tear proof
What we send you
- 1 Boot Protector / Liner
- 30cm of loop velcro
- Plastic storage bag
We guarantee the construction and finish. We will replace the product should you identify any construction defect within a six month period.