Ruffwear K-9 Float Coat
The Ruffwear K-9 Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation and water safety.
Designed for dogs that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing and paddle boarding, for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
This is a premium, fully-featured life jacket that includes thoughtful details like a strong handle, optimally positioned to lift dogs out of the water, and reflective trim for enhanced visibility in or out of the water.
The K-9 Float Coat boosts confidence for both natural swimmers and those not-so-comfortable in the water.
- Natural swimming position made possible by strategically-placed closed cell foam panels
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Easy-to-clip sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Reflective trim to enhance visibility
- Ruffwear Float Coat Product Sheet
Size & Fitting Instructions
The K-9 Float Coat is available in 6 sizes – to choose the best size, measure around your dog’s girth/chest (the widest part of the rib cage).
Note: the dog coat should only cover the ribcage and not go the full length of the body – otherwise it can interfere with the rear legs in swimming.
Secure fasteners. Hand wash with mild detergent. Air dry.