Ibiyaya Noah All-Around Pet Beach Wagon
The Ibiyaya Noah All-Around Pet Beach Wagon is a pet wagon stroller for beaches, picnics, parks and camping.
You can pull and move this big dog wagon in all directions with ease! The handlebar comes with a comfortable curved grip and hand brakes for easy parking.
The detachable canopy comes with large mesh windows on all sides for excellent airflow, temperature control and ease of access.
This pet beach wagon can hold up to 50kg of pet weight and features a wide side opening & pull-out step underneath the cabin. The wheels can be removed for storage and the wagon can collapse & fold easily.
This pet wagon also has safety features such as auto-lock sliders to keep pet from accidentally unzipping the zippers and a single-button brake system. Includes 2 sets of safety tethers, hand brakes, and a foldable staircase to access in and out effortlessly.
All fabric is removable and washable, even for the seat cover and stair footpad! Easily pull the lock to uninstall wheels, then fold and buckle up this extra large dog wagon stroller to store standing up or lying down in your car.
This extra large dog wagon comes with side pockets for you to store drinks, snacks, accessories or anything you and your pets need!
- Large collapsible pet wagon with a 360° handlebar – can be used for small to large pets
- Wide cabin with two safety tethers inside, a removable pet pad, and a wide side entry
- Detachable canopy fabric with mesh windows and a roll-up top cover
- Removable wheels and collapsible/easy-fold wagon for storage
- Four heavy-duty wheels that can be detached for space-saving storage
- Can hold up to 50kg of pet weight and features water-resistant fabric
- Single-button brake control and auto-lock sliders for zippers
Colours: Sand & Sea and Pacific Blue
Recommended Weight Limit: 50kg
Carriage Dimensions: L80 W35 H60 (cm)
Stroller Dimensions: L98 W68 H108.5 (cm)
Folded Dimensions: L100 W53 H26 (cm)
Accessories: Safety Tethers x2 / Removable pad
Maintenance and Care:
Using cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap.
Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.