EzyDog Dog Flotation Device (DFD) – Dog Life Jacket
Does your dog have trouble swimming? Or just wants to look cool near the water? Well the EzyDog Dog Flotation Device (DFD) is the product for you! The foam inside the DFD has been been strategically placed to ensure that every dog will swim upright when in water. There are too many dog life jackets out on the market that do not actually float and will wear over time, so do not compromise on quality.
A Life Jacket Designed for your Dog
Combining advanced manufacturing techniques and the highest performance materials – EzyDog has yet again set the benchmark for canine products! The Dog Life Jacket has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and snug fit possible. Our unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam is strategically positioned around the vest to keep your dog in a natural swimming position at all times. Unlike other vests, the DFD does not hinder your dog’s natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly.
– Ergonomic Grab Handle
– Unique ultra-buoyancy foam ensures that your dog will always float
– Padded chest straps
– Super Strong Nylon D-Ring to transport and secure your dog when required
– Stainless steel D-Ring – won’t rust!
Size & Fitting Instructions:
For best fit, measure the girth and length of the dog. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body and the length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The DFD does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
1. Loosen neck strap & unclip all 3 buckles
2. Place the DFD on the dog’s back and connect the neck clip
3. Position DFD for the greatest back coverage, then clip the two chest straps. Adjust these straps evenly for a snug fit.
4. Adjust the neck strap for slightly loose fit (chest straps will keep the DFD in place)
TIP: The flotation portion of the neck strap does not need to cover your dogs entire neck – they will receive sufficient float from the back portion of the DFD
IMPORTANT: Do not over tighten straps! When fitted correctly, DFD should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps & dog.