Knot-a-Hitch, dog-hitching system
The Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch is a campsite dog-hitching system using climbing-inspired components and hardware.
Designed with car camping in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive system allows dogs to roam at camp while remaining on leash.
The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system.
Dogs can explore their new surroundings while their human performs camp duties such as setting up the tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers.
- Hitching system for allowing dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Can be can secured around two trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line
- Ruffwear-designed hardware
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out
Rope Length is 28.5 ft (8.7 m);
Stow Bag is 6 x 7 x 2 in (16 x 18.5 x 5 cm)
How to set up Video: