Instead of having two separate leashes, with each dog pulling in different directions, by putting them on a coupler dog owners have greater control and the dogs learn to walk together. When on a coupler, the dogs pull against each other instead, leaving the leash holder in control and preventing too much pulling.
– A convenient way to walk two dogs with one lead.
– This 61cm coupler only requires a single leash attachment.
– Doubled and stitched premium quality nylon, webbing width 3/4″.
– Box stitched at stress points for added strength and durability.
– Suitable for smaller dogs.