Travelling with Pets on Australia’s East Coast – Fourth Edition
Travelling with Pets has been sniffing out the best places to take your pet. The new 4th edition has been completely revised and updated and now includes thousands of pet-friendly places.
It also features a new guide to dog-friendly venues from Port Douglas to Port Fairy, Sydney and everywhere in between these dog-friendly cafes, bars and wineries are sure to keep bellies full and tails wagging. Some even have doggie menus…
Packed with helpful maps, a doggie beach guide and useful icons, which indicate which type of pet each property allows, the 4th edition will help you to have a ball with your best mate.
Whether you’re planning for a canine camping holiday or a cat-friendly city break, Travelling with Pets has it all.
– Specific details of each property’s policies for dogs, cat, birds and horses
– A brief, unbiased opinion for each entry, including price range and contact information
– Full-colour photography throughout
– Detailed maps showing pet-friendly locations
– Regional listing of dog-friendly beaches and exercise areas, including leash requirements
– Information sorted regionally within each state covering Queensland, New South Wales, ACT and Snowy Mountains and Victoria
– All information at your fingertips—no more trawling the Web!
– Fourth Edition Published 2018
A valuable time-saving reference for those who want to get away and do not want to use boarding or minding facilities.